Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Passion

Morning,

Let me start with the point that I am a firm believer in life having some sort of purpose. In my heart I feel like everyone/everything has a purpose.

I've been thinking about a one thing lately. This is the only thing that has been playing on my mind. The question: "what is your passion?". I realised that when watching people on TV or YouTube, looking at art, interior decor, music, or anything, these have been made or created by people that are passionate to some extent about what they do. They are not your everyday job. Well not for me anyway.

I come from an Arabic heritage that treasures the ordinary job such as a doctor or an accountant and for a very long time I was striving to fit in. Until I grew up a little and got exposed to the real world. Where there are no boundaries. Everything is more grey when I was taught in black and white. I was a little disappointed if you will because for me I realised life is just so much more.

I am so genuinely happy for people that have found their passion in life even if you are a doctor or a lawyer, there are people that value such professions. What I'm saying is that I guess I wish I got to follow my intuition as to what sparked my heart. But I didn't. So now I am looking for my passion in life. Sometimes I feel like I found it and other days I don't. All I do know is that I'm constantly looking for it. It was my last thought last night and my first this morning.

Its about taking that risk. Yet I feel like I can't afford to do that. I'm sure there are so many out there too. I can't just leave my job and persue what makes me happy. I need to financially set myself up. I guess that's what it is. Finances. But yet again all those passionate people (that I know of) have become so financially stable because of what they love and believe in.

If you haven't found your purpose yet. You will. Just as I will.

My love,
Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment