In New Zealand we used to be quite limited on where we can shop when it came to interior design but now I truly believe that New Zealand is becoming quite unique in its taste. New Zealand has this lovely quirk about it that I'm not sure you can quite get anywhere else.
It has a carefree vibe that allows anyone to fit in. Whatever style you have is accepted. Contemporary, vintage, beachy (an NZ fave) or Scandinavian (which is becoming quite popular now). With all these tastes, comes the responsibility of actually allowing people to express their unique style. So I thought I would list some shops in NZ that have some awesome home decor pieces. There are quite few :)
- Paper Planes - Mt Maunganui (www.paperplanestore.com)
- Freedom (www.freedomfurniture.co.nz)
- Vintage Love (www.vintagelove.co.nz)
- Early Settler (www.earlysettler.co.nz)
- The Design Store (thedesignstore.co.nz)
- Citta Design (www.cittadesign.com)
- Country Road (www.countryroad.com.au)
- Cotton On (cottonon.com)
Hope you go in and have a look. They are such awesome stores.
Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment