Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Interior Decor: Art

Hi everyone,

So I have finally purchased some art that I can put up on my walls. It's taken me almost two years to find the perfect images. I really wanted to get the right ones and I just couldn't seem to find anything. I had then decided at that point that I would paint something abstract myself and hang it up but I can't seem to find the time.

As you know from my previous post I was recently at Mount Maunganui and while I was there I came across the sweetest little store by the name of Paper Planes. Seriously I felt like I was stuck there, but the type of stuck that I wanted to be in because the store was fabulous! It had everything gorgeous in it and of really good quality. While I was looking around I found some gorgeous prints that I fell in love with and right then and there I decided "yes! this is it!".

I had a look at their collection which was quite vast and picked out a few. I have actually framed them all now and I used all white frames. Once I am done hanging them up I will take some photos and update you all on how they look. In the meantime though I have found the prints on the paper planes website (www.paperplanestore.com) - which you should all check out by the way!

Hope you like them as much as I do!

Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment